Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://frontsightfuture.com.
Who you are
Suggested text: You’re possibly either:
- An honest person attempting to find the truth
- A concerned member of Front Sight Firearms Training Institute wondering what all these topics are about
- A member of Front Sight Firearms Training Institute that got “BANNED” by either doing nothing or simply just disagreeing with a business policy of Ignatius Piazza
- Somebody bored enough to scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the tiny link for this page or found it through a search engine.
- One of the amazing and awesome staff members of Front Sight Firearms Training Institute that might be wondering if future paychecks will clear because you still need to purchase 2 new tires on the left side of the car because those tires are wearing out early from those 62mph right turns on “Instructor’s Corner” off of Tecopa Rd early each morning so you can
get to church on timeget to work on time and not get publicly whipped by management in front of the other instructorsand be prepared for a whole day of being awesome with the students.
- Ignatius Piazza, who is turning red in the face right about now as he’s reading this site and having proof of his dirty-dealings shown
- Brad Ackman, who might be re-thinking his life and wondering how things were different 28 years ago when Jeff Cooper was quoting Brad as a voice of morality but today Brad is right in the middle of banning members while the business policy is obviously backing out on promises and the business is having difficulties paying vendors and the Founder is making increasingly negative business decisions.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. When Ignatius Piazza visits the site, we do not send people to his private house to harass him.
Suggested text: First, we made it through Girl Scout Cookie Season and it was a close one this year. Them cookies are not calorie-free. As for web-cookies, if you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: Unlike what we used to learn in Sunday School, this site has no plans to share your data with anyone apart from simply operating the site.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.